Find your corporation’s information here. Please review the information and check for any changes before you begin your corporation renewal.
TO SUBMIT YOUR RENEWAL ONLINE SUCCESSFULLY, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TWO PDF DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH TO YOUR RENEWAL APPLICATION:
- A VALID CORPORATION PROFILE REPORT dated not more than thirty days before the day it was submitted to the Registrar
- This report may be obtained from any service provider of the Ministry of Public and Business Service Delivery. For a list of service providers or information on how to obtain a corporation profile report, please contact the Ministry of Public and Business Service Delivery.
- TRANSACTION RECEIPT
- Renewal Fee of a Certificate of Authorization: $220.00 plus 13% HST and is non-refundable. For the year 2022, the College is waiving the late fee. The full schedule of fees and penalties can be found here.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW, CLICK ON THE “BEGIN RENEWAL” BUTTON AND FILL YOUR RENEWAL FORM, UPLOAD YOUR VALID CORPORATION PROFILE REPORT AND TRANSACTION RECEIPT, AND SUBMIT YOUR RENEWAL.
The College will verify all your information provided. If the information is incorrect, your renewal will not be accepted and the College will contact you.
The Registrar shall issue on behalf of the College a renewal of the Certificate of Authorization for a corporation if the Registrar is satisfied that:
- The corporation submitted a complete application which includes the declaration.
- The Certificate of Authorization (Incorporation) annual renewal fee was received.
- A Corporation Profile Report dated not more than thirty days before the day it was submitted to the Registrar, was received.
- The College has received a copy of every certificate of the corporation that has been endorsed under the Business Corporations Act since the corporation’s most recent application for a Certificate of Authorization or renewal of its Certificate of Authorization.
- The College has received in the renewal form a declaration of a director of the corporation, signed and dated not more than 15 days before the application for renewal is submitted to the Registrar.
- The College has received in the renewal form the name of each person who is a shareholder of the corporation and his or her business address, business telephone number and College registration number as of the day the application was submitted.